taphazardly
Reel Rookie

Streambar audio buzzing issues

My Roku Streambar (which I've only owned since March) has recently started buzzing (as if something is wrong with the bass or subwoofer capabilities). I never turn the volume up too high, so I am perplexed as to how this has happened.  

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Streambar audio buzzing issues

Hi @taphazardly

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Sound distortion & static on StreamBar

@Gchapman310

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Sound distortion & static

@neonhum @ddren109

Thanks for the posts and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cb34

Issue: Distorted sound

Model: 9102X

FCC ID: TC2-R1038

IC ID: 5959A-R1035

SN: 2A1095072926

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @cb34

Thanks for reaching out.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Dee54
Reel Rookie

Re: Streambar Audio Static Issues

Good day, did you ever receive any assistance from Roku or anyone?  I'm having the same problem with static in the Roku streambar.  I just bought it about 6 months ago. Why won't Roku customer service help? Will someone please help fix this problem?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Mrsmoss54

I apologize for the delay in response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. Please keep an eye on your email since they will be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Dee54

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Streambar. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Dee54
Reel Rookie

My serial number is YK00TM041457.  Thank you for the quick response.  I'm looking forward to the resolution to this problem.

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos