Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Roku Speakers wont Pair with Soundbar

I have a Roku Smart Soundbar (9101X) that I bought less than 6 months ago. I just bought the Roku Wireless Speakers (9030X). The first set wouldn't pair so they replaced them and this set won't pair either.. Ive tried restarting my Soundbar and Speakers, checked for updates, and everything else customer support told me to do last time but nothing has worked. It also took hours to get my subwoofer to pair when I got it but it eventually did.

Any tips? Has anyone else had this problem with multiple pairs of roku speakers??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Speakers wont Pair with Soundbar

@SandraJean1130 

Thanks for the post.

For troubleshooting steps regarding pairing your Wireless Speakers, visit our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Having the same problem. I've had the speakers and they worked fine. I just got a sound bad and have tried everything, can't get them to pair. Only the soundbar works now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I finally returned mine after trying the 3rd pair. Ive spent over a month getting replacements but they never work. Roku customer service is clueless so I gave up. I would think it has to be a problem with the latest update but its been over a month since I first tried and they haven't been able to give me any helpful advice.

0 Kudos