Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Speakers not working with Youtube

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

We are aware of the issue that you are reporting and are working on resolving the issue. I will provide an update once more information is available.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 8

Highlighted
Level 8

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I had found this other discussion, and wanted to link it for everyone yesterday but couldn't find it again.

Let's see what Danny from roku can do for us.

Highlighted
Level 8

I did try this audio guide trick (settings> accessibility > audio guide > on) from the other link and it did work for me.  It is annoying but can be toggled with four quick star button clicks.  Works for me until the update can be installed. Thanks for the help!

kb

Highlighted
Level 8

Yes, it worked for me too. Ditto on good enough till the fix comes out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Very annoying to have sound guide on, but it does work (hopefully only temporarily!). 

Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks much -- turning audio guide on cleared the intermittent audio problem with youtube.  A temporary fix, but a fix that works for now.  I love these Roku wireless speakers and can enjoy them once again.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same issue with my Hisense TV. I bought the Roku speakers specifically to listen to YouTube.

Highlighted
Level 7

Same here. The issue is quite weird, however of you turn on your audio guide in settings and accessibility, your YouTube audio will then work. It's a bit annoying but at least it's a temporary fix until an update comes out. Hope that helps! ❤