Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Roku Sound Bar

Jump to solution

I currently own the Roku wireless speakers and the wireless sub woofer. I was also interested in purchasing the Roku soundbar to finalize my setup and have a full surround sound experience, but I not sure if I will be able to use the wireless speakers and the soundbar at the same time. So my ultimate question is... Can you use the Roku wireless speakers and the Roku soundbar both or is a one or the other situation? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Sound Bar

Jump to solution

[post moved to appropriate board]

HI,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Currently, using the Roku Smart Soundbar with the Roku TV Wireless Speakers is not supported.

For more information regarding the Roku Soundbar, visit our Support page: What is a Roku® Smart Soundbar?  Keep an eye out for the latest news and updates at https://blog.roku.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

[post moved to appropriate board]

HI,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Currently, using the Roku Smart Soundbar with the Roku TV Wireless Speakers is not supported.

For more information regarding the Roku Soundbar, visit our Support page: What is a Roku® Smart Soundbar?  Keep an eye out for the latest news and updates at https://blog.roku.com/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
Well, I sure would by another soundbar if it did. Do you guys just not want to sell me more stuff?

Wheres the ability to stream music through all of my Roku TVs throughout the house. It is nearly 2020 guys.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hello RokuDanny,

I currently have a Roku TV with wireless speakers  and want to add a Roku sub. Are there any upcoming promotions that will reduce the price of the sub? Currently the sub is paired with the sound bar but I don’t want the sound bar. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Rublow 

Thanks for the note.

I don't have anything to report at the moment, but you can keep checking our Support product page here to any sales: https://www.roku.com/products/audio/roku-wireless-subwoofer

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

So, it does work with google?   i read that

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Can we get an update to the original question.  Looks like things have changed since then.  Website does not say sepcifically if you can connect both wireless speakers and the roku sub with the smart sound bar.  Layout diagram shows all three together but could be misleading.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Mike1983 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes you can connect your Roku Smart Soundbar with the Roku TV Wireless Speaker and subwoofer.

For more information, visit our Support page here: What is the best placement for my Roku® wireless speakers?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos