Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Roku Not Working via TV or Computer!

I can get Roku channel guide, and over the air, antenna stations, but none of the Roku channels are working, on my TCL Roku TV. Went to Roku on my computer, get the front page, but no channels work, only get error windows. And there's a notice that they will be down for maintenance, but not until 3am tomorrow (it's now 10:45pm).  So something seems to have the entire system down. Anyone else experiencing this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Tinky

Re: Roku Not Working via TV or Computer!

I am also experiencing the same issue! None of my Roku tvs are working properly. I get the channel guide but I just get a circle spinning like my TV is trying to connect. It’s 10:52 pm EST. Can anyone confirm if the planned maintenance is taking longer than expected??

0 Kudos
Tinky

I contacted Roku support. Waiting for a reply. 

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Of course, not long after I posted this, it began working again! Maybe they did their maintenance earlier that scheduled, although doing it in the prime time wouldn't make any sense.
I hope it did some good, because Roku has been acting up recently, erratically.  Sometimes a lot of channels in the guide will show No Information, or even from the homepage, I'll click on a channel, even the Roku Channel, and it'll flash, then take me back to the main menu again, and so on.
Oh, the most aggravating thing, is that every once in a while all my Favorites disappear!!
Then I must manually go through the process to make each one a Favorite all over again.

0 Kudos