Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mbganga

Roku Live TV Not Working

This is becoming extremely frustrating.  The Live TV is not working, Again.  I did the Reset/Reboot.  It’s been a complete mess since Christmas.  Came on for about a week, and then disappeared again.  I did not ask for the Roku Internet Channel Update, and it has destroyed the channels I did wish to watch.  

1 REPLY 1
Visitor45763
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Live TV Not Working

A lot of people here would agree with you about the last update. Can you be more specific about how Live TV doesn't work for you? Are you talking about the antenna tv part of it? (In what specific way? Maybe there might be some workarounds to help.).

You may already know that you can go to home>settings>tv inputs>live tv, and "hide all" streaming channels.  

"People are often amazed at how much we’ve done with the number of engineers we’ve got." (Roku CEO Anthony Wood, Austin Statesman, Oct 4, 2019). "Amazed" is one way of putting it.
0 Kudos