Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jsauerii
Reel Rookie

Roku Hisense tv keeps turning on and off nonstop

Jump to solution

Just got hit by the same bricking, just under 2 years old. Reset does not help. This was my last hisense chineseum trash. The reviews are full of thousands of people with the very same issues and there are NO fixes even under warranty that are acceptable short of maybe rebuilding the TV yourself and replacing control board and such. Another $600 and a fairly new junk 65inch dumb TV thrown into the chineseum trash bin.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Hisense tv keeps turning on and off nonstop

Jump to solution

Hi @MimiNeycole,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more help and assistance with this type of issue, you'll need to get in touch with the manufacturer of your Roku TV. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can locate their support contact information here

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6

Jump to solution

Right, mine is doing that exact dumb thing, after about 2 years with no problem. It's making me so mad, because I've tried every reset method..and it's still not changing.. sometimes I get lucky and it won't turn off for 30 minutes or so.. smh.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MimiNeycole,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more help and assistance with this type of issue, you'll need to get in touch with the manufacturer of your Roku TV. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can locate their support contact information here

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Jsauerii
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just bought a full set of boards for mine since the easy fix of a couple of new capacitors was not an option for my model. $90 for the set, I hope it takes care of business....

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Your poor quality vendors are ruining your brand. Roku is a great product and easy interface, but when your equipment partners produce absolute garbage product with poor support it outweighs the Roku product.

I would suggest that Roku get on its manufacturer partners to make things right or you will lose your customer base and go out of business.

Its well past time to give the canned response to check with the manufacturer. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Did it work?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @avoidhisense 

We're here to help!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried? With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos