Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Channel plus integrated OTA

Jump to solution

@Zuri2015 @mojorisin66 

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still unable to see the Live TV Guide, can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
gillesC
Level 8

Jump to solution

My Roku live channels are not integrated with my live TV OTA channels.

TCL Model 55P607

Serial number YS000P125788

Device ID 8SF000125788

Software/OS Version 9.4 Build 4190-30

0 Kudos
Mansancar
Level 7

Re: Live Tv on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I have the same issue the other community member is having, yesterday live tv was fine, today there are no channels and scanning finds none, with the same antenna that was working fine yesterday, is there a one way solution for the other members having this problem or do I have to send the information about my set like you are requesting in order to get assisted?

0 Kudos
diplexer
Level 9

Jump to solution

My Hisense 58R Roku TV is doing the same thing. Guide show channels with full signal bars but all the OTA channels are blank. Did a re-scan and now nothing shows up.  Did a full factory re-set after checking for upgrade that showed I am on latest version.  Re-set did nothing.  I used one of the secret menus to do an update and everything worked again only to go back to the same problem 2 days later. Getting extremely upset with Roku TV and they're upgrade problems. I can't be doing re-installs every few days and re-doing all my preferences and app passwords.   

0 Kudos
diplexer
Level 9

Re: Live Tv

Jump to solution

It's a Roku update problem. Roku controls the TV with their software.  I have the same problem that just started on my Hisense Roku TV.  Roku upgrade borked Antenna functions.

Mansancar
Level 7

Jump to solution

That is unfortunate, I am going to call the Roku TV Support number tomorrow as I am sure they won't answer today (Sunday).   I will leave the support number here if you would like to use it as well. 

hisense-usa.com/support       1-888-935-8880

0 Kudos
Mansancar
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just as a follow up, I called the hisense customer number and explained to a young lady the issue with no live tv channel founds and all she did was ask for my name and phone number and advised that a Technical support person would return my call in 24 hours to assist,   Will update if I get such call and if there was any resolution. 

0 Kudos
Zuri2015
Level 8

Jump to solution

My TV is a Sharp Roku TV

Model : LC-50LBU591U

SN : YN00AG752453

Device ID : 9H400A752453

Sofware : 9.4.0 build 4190-38

0 Kudos
Deadman31
Level 9

Jump to solution

Roku tv

TCL model 55s525

serial # X0030080GTCL

software 9.4.0 build 4190-88

device ID S051Y970GTCL

0 Kudos
huh_anybody
Level 7

Jump to solution

TCL Roku TV “Live TV” guide show channel information with full signal bars but all the over-the-air/antenna (OTA) channels have no picture or sound. Found several solutions, but all have been temporary. Not one fix has lasted an entire day. Not every fix works every time. Temporary fixes include turning off the tv, unplugging it, a system restart (most reliable), removing the memory stick (thumb drive) from the back of the tv disabling the “Live TV Pause”. Reinstalling the memory stick causes the problem to return instantly. Also rescanning the channels never worked, only dropped all channels. TV software updated (11/12/2020) 0 to two days before issue started, and remains up to date.