Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jlimricktardis
Level 8

Re: Roku Channel Live TV Guide...I don't have it

Jump to solution

You still have access to the live tv channels that are on the Roku App.  They just aren’t listed in a nice guide that you can scroll through that show what’s playing.  Instead you cycle through the different channels and select what you want to watch.  Most of them show you what’s playing at the moment when you highlight the channel.  Like if you highlight the mgm sci-fi channel it will say above the channel icon what’s playing at the moment.

0 Kudos
Noiseboy100
Level 8

Jump to solution

I saw the guide on my TCL Roku tv late last night. Then this morning it was gone so I am assuming it was a test run. It looked good but it's probably not completely ready. 

KageRyu
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had the guide most of this past month, but now tonight it's gone.  Now the channels are laid out in subsections and only show what is playing at the moment you click on them and I hate it.  Was nice to be able to see if something was on later I wanted to watch if nothing was on now.  Clearly though, Roku's not done tinkering which is why so many probably do not have the guide.  It may be, in the end, none of us get it - which would just be the latest decision by Roku I dislike, especially having seen the guide and found it helpful.

wpsiii
Level 7

Jump to solution

I've had the guide on my Roku 2 box for a week or more. Today it suddenly appeared on my TCL Roku TV.  But it's still missing from my Roku 3 box.  All devices are at the current software level - 9.3.  Go figure.

0 Kudos
Acymone67
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had the same issue ,I tried EVERYTHING!!! What finally worked was that I reset my network ON MY ROKU TV ,and it worked. So try and completely sign out of your network on your TV, then sign back in, and it should work. Hope that helps guy's.

0 Kudos
Scolli23
Level 9

Re: No GUIDE for Roku channel TCL Roku tv solved FROM ROKU

Jump to solution

Hi, today I had a beautiful. Guide, all local channels and roku channels were seen. It was very nice. Then disappeared , reverted back to old local channels only. Roku sharp tv. Will it come back?

0 Kudos
PhxCoronado
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have TCL 5 series Roku TV. Still no live TV guide option in Roku Channel. I do have 9.3.0 bld 4182. Tried sys update and even deleted and readded Roku Channel. I searched Roku blog but didn’t see where Roku TVs we’re delayed; I know TVs often are often delayed by couple of weeks such as with v9.

0 Kudos
Tapou812
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had it, just disappeared tonight

harpoon755
Level 8

Jump to solution

Just checked today and its finally is working on both my TCL Roku TV's (6 series and 4 series)

0 Kudos
curlygirl1961
Level 7

Jump to solution

That happened to me, too! I was excited to see so many channels on the guide, but then the next day, POOF!, they were gone. And now even the regular channels from my antenna aren't showing up on the Guide. Smiley Sad