Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burrows20
Level 9

Re: Roku Channel Live TV Guide...I don't have it

Jump to solution

The live guide is back today!  Under roku app, then featured 

0 Kudos
Shzusuziq
Level 7

Jump to solution

Not on my TLC  Roku tv. The app you speak of has been there. I want the live guide, which is still not there 

0 Kudos
testanley22
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny,

We understand that over the air tv can only be watched when selecting the "Live TV" tile from the Roku Home page. Our issue is that when we select "Live TV", there used to be a channel guide once we selected "Live TV" that we could see when we pushed the left arrow on the remote after we had selected "Live TV". The Roku Channel does not contain the over the air channels so the channel guide contained there does not help us with our Live TV channel guide. 

Bottom line: Is Roku going to add back a channel guide for over the air channels on the "Live TV" tile? Yes or No?

Thank you!

Scolli23
Level 9

Jump to solution

Would love to give you 10 kudos for this, great comment!!!!Heart

0 Kudos
lunargeek
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have an Insignia Roku TV and have the same issue. My live tv guide had been perfect... for a couple years. All of a sudden, it was integrated with the streaming channels - which was an awesome feature - then the next day, no guide at all (no data available for every channel) on the live tv tile. This is where we watch the majority of our tv. It's been weeks now. As much as I'd love the "full" guide from the live tv tile, I'd settle for the guide that worked so well before. I'm now looking up a "tv guide" on my computer as I watch tv which is completely aggravating. Anything I can do to get my guide back??

0 Kudos
Shzusuziq
Level 7

Jump to solution

My guide came back today on my TLC Roku Tv just this morning!

0 Kudos
Burrows20
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have it on roku app.  Think it’s in the news section 

0 Kudos
PhxCoronado
Level 9

Jump to solution

Thanks guys for heads up that it was available on TCL. I have it too. 

terrysvtx
Level 8

OTA integration with live channel guide

Jump to solution

I for one liked the OTA channel being in the live guide and I am sure that I am not the only one that did. I cant believe that Roku removed it just because a handful of people whined about it. What about the people that wanted it and were happy with it. I guess our opinion doesn't matter because it appears that Roku has no intention of putting it back on. Like others have mentioned give us the option or choice to have it or not. This was a poor decision on Rokus part to remove it.

Powerloon
Level 7

Jump to solution

I do not even have the live TV tile...had it for a day and now disappeared. What's up with that? Had the guide and everything.

0 Kudos