Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Roku Channel Live TV Guide...I don't have it

Jump to solution

I have a TCL Roku TV. The live TV channel guide is not appearing on my Roku App. System and App both say they are up to date.

Anyone else have this issue or a solution?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Channel Live TV Guide...I don't have it

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that we recently removed a feature which integrated streaming and over-the-air (OTA) content from an HD antenna into a combined live TV channel guide for Roku TV users. Roku TV users will now see only OTA channels when selecting the "Live TV" tile on the Roku home screen. Roku TV users who would like to see streaming content within the live TV channel guide can do so through the "live TV channel guide" tile on The Roku Channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

69 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

I think it's only available if your Roku has updated to Software Version 9.3 and I think TVs aren't receiving that update yet.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks...I think! (Lol) 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue.

I have two roku's, both Version 2.9, build 42, my 3819RW Streaming Stick dosn't show the guide but my 4640X Ultra does.  Why is that?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes same here no guide on TCL Roku TV

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Go to settings >remote&devices>set up a new device >speakers and this will force 9.3.0

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have 3 Roku players here. 3810RW and 3930RW have the Live TV Guide update but  my 3920X does not. Anyone know why? The system and Roku channel shows they are all updated and current????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same..my express has the updated Roku channel, but the TCL Roku TV doesn't..

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

That was a great tip,in that it did update the system. But it didn't update the Roku channel app. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here. One TV on Roku Express has Live TV Channel Guide for over a week now and I have one TCL Roku TV which does not have it. I update the software couple times a day and just now updated to Ver. 9.3 as suggested in this chat, but nothing has helped.  I would hope Roku could provide some input on this issue?