Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gamerlynk

Roku 10.05 update broke all of my apps

ROKU TV: C133X
TCL Model: 43S431

I've had this T.V for a few months now and I mainly watch it through attachments like my firestick. But trying to switch and watch apps downloaded onto the actual Roku 4K T.V doesn't work at all anymore.

I have tried

• Uninstalling the apps and reinstalling, updating them separately after doing so
  • Rebooted multiple times both from the settings and the remote
  • Unplugged from the T.V on multiple occasions
  • Reset my Network connection settings (that managed to stop it from blatantly crashing and forcing it to restart)
  • And I've Factory Reset at least three times both from the settings and pressing the button on the actual T.V

It's not just Youtube, it's all the apps that have playback options. I've managed to get the audio to play but the video will freeze on a single frame while it continues playing. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 10.05 update broke all of my apps

@gamerlynk

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? When removing a channel, did you make sure to restart the device before adding the channel back again, specifically in that order?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos