Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdconaway

Re: Right side of the screen goes dim

Jump to solution

65" TCL 4 Series 65S41 - I just received this TV and am already experiencing the right side dimming issue. I have some time before I have to return it, so I'm hoping to figure out an effective solution.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jdconaway,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach TCL Support here

Let us know if you need further help from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
LeesaRn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine never resolved, just got worse.  If you can still return it, I would suggest that.  I ended up bringing mine to the dump. as it was unusable and useless to keep.  I would normally prefer to donate things, but this tv was so bad I felt the dump was my only option. 

0 Kudos
aberteam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I seriously suggest returning your TV before the warranty expires.  My 43S403 TCL Roku TV warranty expired before the right side went dim.  When I called TCL tech support and was told that nothing could be done because my warranty had expired.  It would be nice if TCL actually investigated the problem to see if it's a common hardware fault.  

0 Kudos
scoper53

Jump to solution

Happened to mé several times.

FIX: On remote.

Hit home button 5 tímes,

UP button- 1 time 

RW button- 2 times 

FF button 2- tímes & wait 30 seconds or so! 

Works great 4 me!

Miké

0 Kudos