Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collinsj

Reset roku tv now cannot sign in

I reset my tv now when trying to sign in to my account it saying my info is not correct which I know is I signed in my account through my phone so I know it’s right email and password got a new tv and still when trying to sign in it says info not correct please someone help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Reset roku tv now cannot sign in

@Collinsj 

Since a factory reset is to be the last resort in fixing a problem, that would indicate you were experiencing an problem with the Roku TV. If the factory reset didn't resolve it, then the issue is still lurking there. That could be a contributing factor to things. What was the original issue that you had that you tried to fix with a factory reset?

Having done a factory reset, it should be as it was when you first got it. It's ready for setup, and should be prompting you for an email address, and then send you a link to that email address, which would be the same email address you used for logging into your Roku account. Are you not being prompted for an email address? If not, describe what happens from power on to the error message or other information you get.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos