Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote for ROKU TCL TV

Jump to solution

If it was bought as a open box the keys might have been taught to, I would do reset of the remote, after reset try the remote it may work without programming. To reset:

1. press and hold Tv Power & Back key, it should blink twice Yellow

2. Press Options, Replay, and Home consecutively, it should blink red 4 times

Now try the remote, if it isn't program already for your TCL Roku tv, do the steps I have posted twice in this thread already. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Khowell91
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi! I am having this issue with the volume as well. I did the trick above, but it still doesn't seem to work. Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Khowell91 

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, can you please let us know what the issue is that you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Yes, tell us if its TCL roku tv remote you're having troubles with, or the One-For-All streamer remote? If its OFA remote, do the following:

For TCL Roku Tv:

1. press and hold STB POWER key(red one) and HOME key, wait for it to blink red twice, release

2. press the BACK key 5 times (the arrow pointing to the left) <- <- <- <- <- It should blink green twice

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Jonathan369
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks this worked for me. 

I think the answer is no...but is there anyway to program the power button so that both TCL TV and soundbar turn off/on

0 Kudos
aMully
Level 7

Jump to solution

@Tivoburkee oh my God you are like the game genie for Super Nintendo! I've been looking for this resolution for two weeks you would think they would have it on their website but no.... There's no way I would have ever figured that out so thank you again! 

#roku TCL 7141X

#allforone streamer remote 7935

Tags (2)