Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ted80

Red line on screen

Jump to solution

1604522389939988131642156643099.jpg

16045224419409054483749528964147.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Red line on screen

Jump to solution

@Ted80 

Thanks for the post.

This looks like a hardware issue. Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Ted80 

Thanks for the post.

This looks like a hardware issue. Have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
penske1

Jump to solution

Did you ever find a fix for the issue?  I had the same thing happen RIGHT after my warranty expired on a 55R613.

0 Kudos

Red line on Roku LED screen

Jump to solution

my Roku TV red line appeared right after my warranty also ended. When I called the Roku support team. They said sorry but it is out of warranty and can do nothing to help.

Funny how mpeople I have spoken to also said the same with their TV.

SHAME that there is NO REAL support 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Red line on Roku LED screen

Jump to solution

Hi @shadowking46,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please get in touch with your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their Roku OS products.

You can locate their support contact information here

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos