I have the same issue. I have tried reset to factory settings.
Can you please provide the following information so we can investigate the issue further:
Roku Device Model - A113X
Model - TCL 55R635
Roku Serial number - X00301WHT2
TCL Serial number - 2008GTC008491A00678
device ID - SO5EY08HWT2
ROKU Software 3.0 version 1.44.199562
Model - TCL Alto 9+ 3.1
Serial number - TRS20340120008
Firmware 3.0 version 1.44.199562
Issue Roku Update Broke CEC/ARC
- Can not use TV Remote for mute or volume
- Soundboard LCD indicates ARC connected to soundboard
- Subwoffer loses paring
Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
- Intermitant but almost everytime I turn on the TV
- Power cycling TV and soundboard connects ARC but does not stay connected.
- Factory Reset of TV and soundboard - After a few days the issue returns
Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team.
Is this is a known issue? From the forum, this should be obvious
Is there a solution?
Is there a workaround?
When can we expect a firmware update?
How and where will you respond?