Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMW102974
Binge Watcher

Recent Channels uses random local channels.

When using the "Recent Channels" option on the guide....anytime I go from the ROKU channels to the OTA channels, any OTA channel I choose is just a random channel while showing the name of the OTA channel I chose. Doesn't matter what OTA channel I choose, it is some other channel than what I chose. 

When I change to "All Channels", there's no issue at all. Any OTA channel I choose, is the channel it's supposed to be. 

It's been a a bit of an inconvenience, since I now have to use "All Channels" when choosing a ROKU and OTA to jump between when watching 2 channels. Lot of channels to scroll through on occasion.

First world problem, I know.....

1 REPLY 1
andrewjh

Re: Recent Channels uses random local channels.

I'm facing the same issue. My Roku TV received the 10.0.0.4197 update on May 21, and since then the Live TV recent channels have been out of sync. It’s a bummer, because I receive 98 OTA channels and now need to scroll up and down the entire guide to watch my faves. 

To be honest, I wish the “favorite” or “most watched” function would be brought back to the Live TV channel. 

0 Kudos