Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re-linking Sharp Roku TVs

Jump to solution

I have 3 Sharp ROKU TV's and moved two of them from one room to another.  Now, the ones I moved are no longer linked to my ROKU account.  How can I get them linked to my account again?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Re-linking Sharp Roku TVs

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

We would recommend to try perform a factory reset on your Roku TV(s). Factory resetting your device will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup. From there you will be able to link your Roku TV(s) back to your account.

For the steps to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you need to relink your Roku TVs, from the Home menu, select Streaming Channels > Get Started. From there, your Roku TV should provide you with an activation code that you can use to link your Roku TV to your Roku account.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I cannot find a "Get Started" option when I select Streaming Channels. It displays a list of all the genres of channels available.  Listed with my personal streaming channels, there is a "ROKU Getting Started" channel, but that gives a tutorial on the remote, etc.  Smiley Sad

Karen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

We would recommend to try perform a factory reset on your Roku TV(s). Factory resetting your device will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup. From there you will be able to link your Roku TV(s) back to your account.

For the steps to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,