Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suddu

Re: Sharp 65 LC-65Q7300U keeps restarting No support from SHARP or HISENSE

HI ,

i am also seeing the same issue, sharp roku blinks logs every 10 secs, could you pelase suggest any solution for any one worked

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Jsul
Channel Surfer

If its the logo blinking every few seconds and not responsive to anything. Most likely a LED backlight issue. Is one part of the screen darker than the other? 

Or
it can be due to damaged power board or the main board. 

your best bet is backlight since its the cheapest(yet the most time consuming) and troubleshoot onwards if you want to save the tv. Main boards hard to find and expensive, so consider buying a better brand tv in the future to avoid this mess.

0 Kudos
Ri2
Reel Rookie

Hello everyone

It is been while a posted the issue about my sharp 65 inch LC- 65Q7300U...The problem is the backlight. After I changed all the boards myself the issue was not fix...I found a repairer online who fix it by just changing the backlight...I didn't try it myself so I don't know how hard or easy it is to replace that backlight...

Thanks guys for all...

@suddu wrote:

HI ,

i am also seeing the same issue, sharp roku blinks logs every 10 secs, could you pelase suggest any solution for any one worked

0 Kudos