Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaymoe67
Reel Rookie

Re: Screen Mirroring

Jump to solution

I got one for ya... My 55" TCL /Roku, suddenly stopped allowing me to mirror screen (Samsung S9+)... wifi hotspot connection works, but mirrored screen provides optimum user experience... when I initiate the process, via smartview on my phone, I can see the name of tv.. I select, but on the tv screen, I get an error mesage sating something like "Cannot Run Channel"... Blah,, Rokucast cannot be downloaded.... Well, outta the box this thing worked rightaway without any downloading of other software...  Have Tried Roku tech support directly for 3 mos. and nothing... 

0 Kudos
jonathan_277
Reel Rookie

Screen mirroring

Jump to solution

My screen mirroring for iphone won't work I'm connected to the same wifi but my iphone has no service I tried connecting bit it took me to home accessories sum like that 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Screen mirroring

Jump to solution

Hi @jonathan_277,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Screen mirroring is not supported on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, but a version of screen mirroring is part of Apple AirPlay. AirPlay lets you stream, control, and share content from your iOS device to your compatible 4K Roku streaming device. You can watch movies, TV shows, and family videos, listen to popular music or browse vacation photos.

For full information about how to use Apple Airplay on Roku devices, you can take a look at this link: How do I use AirPlay and HomeKit with my Roku® streaming ...

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
AhsokaTano

Roku Express+ Screen Mirroring not working

Jump to solution

I have the model 3910RW. I'm unable to mirror from my Samsung Galaxy A71. There are no prompts when trying to connect. In fact, nothing happens whatsoever. Please help. 

jlynch819

Re: Screen Mirroring

Jump to solution

I just kept trying and it connected randomly after about 15 trys, I'm convinced my laptop just isn't close enough to the roku for bluetooth.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: [Support Needed] Roku Express+ Screen Mirroring not working

Jump to solution

@AhsokaTano

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I use screen mirroring with my Android™ or Windows® device?

Please keep us post what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Moheekan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i have that same problem

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @Moheekan

I hope you're doing well.

Have you tried the suggestion posted by @RokuDanny-R above? Also, please tell us more about the issue you're experiencing. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Moheekan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D @Hello how is it goin in your neck of the woods? I’m trying to learn how to use my #MACBOOK AIR’s casting abilities with my new Roku Premiere (4620 series). Oh yeah I’m checking in with @RokuDanny-R as we speak 

0 Kudos
CJane
Reel Rookie

Screen Mirroring Android Phone Has Stopped Working - no sound

Jump to solution

I've had my Roku express for more than a year now and screen mirroring from my Samsung10e was never a problem until recently when sometimes it appears to be connecting but just stops OR even more frustrating is when everything goes fine but NO SOUND!!

I have scoured Google and tried every fix but still NO SOUND!!!!!

0 Kudos