Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skot0123
Reel Rookie

9020x Wireless speakers will pair with my TCL Roku TV but not my Streambar Pro

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm struggling with the exact same issues myself right now.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: 9020x Wireless speakers will pair with my TCL Roku TV but not my Streambar Pro

Hi @Skot0123

Welcome to Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Would you mind giving us more details regarding your concern? Do you have a Roku Wireless Speaker? Could you walk us through the process and where it went wrong? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more details, we will be able to assist t you further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Skot0123
Reel Rookie

Re: 9020x Wireless speakers will pair with my TCL Roku TV but not my Streambar Pro

I'm waiting for a call back from support now. I just bought a streambar pro that is attached via the included HDMI cable to the HDMI (arc) port of my TCL Roku TV. I have set the bar up and am attempting to pair my Roku 9030X speakers to the streambar. I already factory reset them before I installed the streambar. When I try to pair them to the TV it goes through the looking for speaker part quicker than typical and almost goes directly to updating speakers. The progress icon never changes to percentage and just stays at spinning circle until it times out. I have factory reset everything, the tv, the streambar pro, the speakers but this doesn't change. I removed the streambar from my tv and paired the speakers to the TV and they work as expected. I factory reset the speakers through the software, and through the button, and reconnect the streambar and try to pair the speakers to the strebar pro and get the same results as described above.

0 Kudos
Skot0123
Reel Rookie

One correction, my speakers are 9030X

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Skot0123

Thanks for following up and for the information about the issue you are experiencing. 

We have found your recent contact with our Support team. In case needed, we have provided these details to the support team for them to help look into this further. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would be best able to assist you moving forward.

If you ever need assistance with another issue in the future, please don't hesitate to post in the Roku Community again. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos