kandptitus
Reel Rookie

ROKU WIRELESS SPEAKERS CORD FREE?

Jump to solution

I just received Roku Wireless Speakers for my ROKU TCL TV. My wife charged them as soon as they arrived, I have followed the steps and connected them, and they sound amazing! My question is can I disconnect them from the 110V outlet? I did that with the right speaker and the sound stopped. I thought "wireless" meant wireless, including electricity. I figured they had to charge for a while, then they could be unplugged. Is that no true? Thank you, Ken

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kandptitus
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU WIRELESS SPEAKERS CORD FREE?

Jump to solution

Yes, they do have to be plugged in all the time, there is no internal battery. I do love the sound though. We have a ROKU tv wall mounted under and overhang off of our deck. I was going to use them on our patio table, but I will wall mount them on either side of the tv, I happen to have an outlet strip mounted to that wall to make them work. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
spipes10

Jump to solution

Any reply on the Wireless Speakers having to be plugged in all the time.  I'm ready to pull the trigger on these but I can not do that if they have to be plugged in all the time to work.

0 Kudos
kandptitus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, they do have to be plugged in all the time, there is no internal battery. I do love the sound though. We have a ROKU tv wall mounted under and overhang off of our deck. I was going to use them on our patio table, but I will wall mount them on either side of the tv, I happen to have an outlet strip mounted to that wall to make them work. 

0 Kudos