Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

ROKU TV AUDIO SPUTTERS.

My ONN. Roku TV loses the audio 'sometimes' when the sleep timer is used and the TV is turned on again. I immediately notice the audio sputters, goe in and out, until I restart the TV at which point it is fine. I notice there are topics where this happens with the ROKU device so it doesn't seem to be a fault with the TV. 

Any suggestions on what to do other than rebooting my TV for however many more years I may have this TV? Bought during Black Friday 2019 along with my daughter who does not have this problem. She brought one for my granddaughter last week.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU TV AUDIO SPUTTERS.

@Georjec 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you tried contacting Onn support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can contact Onn here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or at 1-844-334-2355.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos