Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lawrencgrohman
Reel Rookie

Questions about the Streaming sound bar.

Jump to solution

First, what are the dimensions? Can't seem to find that anywhere.

Second, will this sound bar work without going through the streaming device? That is, if I watch TV from a source other than Roku. Such as over the air, DVD, direct TV etc?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Questions about the Steaming sound bar.

Jump to solution

Hello @lawrencgrohman

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

To clarify, are you referring to Roku Streambar Pro or Roku Streambar? 

For both of the audio devices' dimensions, it can be found on our website. Just choose the Streambar you're interested in then scroll down to 'Size'. 

Both Streambar mentioned above can be used with your TV's built-in tuner and any device connected to your TV, such as a Blu-ray player, game console, or cable set-top box. Just attach a Premium High-Speed HDMI cable, connect your Streambar or soundbar to the internet, and complete the easy setup process.

Check out these Support articles for more information: What is a Roku® Streambar™? | What is a Roku® Streambar™ Pro or Roku Smart Soundbar?

I hope this helps. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Questions about the Steaming sound bar.

Jump to solution

Hello @lawrencgrohman

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

To clarify, are you referring to Roku Streambar Pro or Roku Streambar? 

For both of the audio devices' dimensions, it can be found on our website. Just choose the Streambar you're interested in then scroll down to 'Size'. 

Both Streambar mentioned above can be used with your TV's built-in tuner and any device connected to your TV, such as a Blu-ray player, game console, or cable set-top box. Just attach a Premium High-Speed HDMI cable, connect your Streambar or soundbar to the internet, and complete the easy setup process.

Check out these Support articles for more information: What is a Roku® Streambar™? | What is a Roku® Streambar™ Pro or Roku Smart Soundbar?

I hope this helps. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos