Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snidertr89
Level 7

Purchased movies

Jump to solution

I bought a second roku tv for a different room in my house. It is currently linked to my roku account but my purchased movies are not showing up on the 2nd tv. Can anyone explain what I need to do?

[post moved]

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Purchased movies

Jump to solution

Where do you see your purchased movies on your original Roku? Something like Movies Anywhere, or Amazon? When you linked your new Roku to your account it automatically installed the same channels as your original Roku, but they haven't been logged into your individual channel accounts. So for Amazon, Movies Anywhere, YouTube, etc. you need to go into the channel on the new Roku and log in with the same credentials you use on the first Roku. 

Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Purchased movies

Jump to solution

Where do you see your purchased movies on your original Roku? Something like Movies Anywhere, or Amazon? When you linked your new Roku to your account it automatically installed the same channels as your original Roku, but they haven't been logged into your individual channel accounts. So for Amazon, Movies Anywhere, YouTube, etc. you need to go into the channel on the new Roku and log in with the same credentials you use on the first Roku. 

Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos