Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HisSvt2
Roku Guru

Re: TV skips OTA channel that is listed to a channel that is not listed.

All my guide data has returned!

osl7
Streaming Star

same but 10.3 is still wrong

0 Kudos
edged1g
Binge Watcher

10.1 now tunes 10.1 for me instead of 10.3 and there is guide info on 10.1 again. I am assuming this was a server side fix since the guide info comes from the server. Not sure why or how that could affect the TV tuning to the wrong station. Must be due to the fact that the stations are "virtual".

0 Kudos
supernumm
Channel Surfer

Mine just got fixed yesterday 1/7/21. Now 10.1 (NBC Philadelphia) tunes into 10.1 and not to 10.3(LX)

0 Kudos
paddy99
Reel Rookie

I just checked and my channels, Los Angeles channels 50.1 and also 4.1, are now working properly.  Thank you Danny at Roku!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

It appears that the issue that customers have been reporting has been resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing the issue or not.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lorlowske

Re: Live TV on antennae for channel 10.1 NBC Rochester NY pixels

We have a total of 3 Roku systems, 2 being TCL TVs.  We only have antenna for local TV and all other channels seem to work fine except 10.1 NBC Whec TV Rochester NY.  This is the main channel for us to watch football.  Our newest 4K HDR was able to bring in 10.1 but still jumpy at times.  The older 4K TV no sound and completely pixelated.  Any help would be appreciated.  Factory reset is no help here as well

0 Kudos