Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WatchThemFall
Level 7

Re: Picture settings won’t change.

I managed to fix it for a few weeks by rebooting the TV over and over and over and over. No idea how that fixed it, but it came back after I unplugged and replugged an HDMI cable. When I replugged the HDMI cable the HDR logo in the corner popped up even though I am not using an HDR source, and the picture settings don't say it's HDR either. Now picture settings don't work at all again. What a horrible bug...

0 Kudos
Tip2
Level 7

Just want to say I’ve been having this issue since I bought my tv from Costco a few months ago. Called Hisense and Roku back and forth and all they say is to cal each other back because Hisense says it’s a software issue/ it’s something they can’t fix and to call Roku and Roku says it’s not a software issue it’s an hardware issue and to call Hisense. I’ve been back and forth between the two for a few weeks now and at this point, I’m thinking about just returning the tv and getting something else. At the end of the day I’m never gunna get A Hisense or Roku TV again 

0 Kudos
Karcrockett
Level 7

I am having the same issue. Is there a fix or warranty?

0 Kudos