Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dmora0305

Phillips roku tv not turning on

My Phillips roku tv has stopped turning on. The red light blinks when I try to turn it on but the screen is completely black. I have tried to reset the tv as well as unplug it for a while from the outlet but no luck. Two days ago, it began to just shut off while I was using the tv, but now it won’t even turn on at all.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Phillips roku tv not turning on

Thanks for reaching out, @Dmora0305,

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://www.usa.philips.com/c-m/consumer-support
https://www.usa.philips.com/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page#n62Contact=SOUND_AND_VISION_GR%2BT... or call at 1-866-309-5962.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kadylak

What can I do tv won’t turn on

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kadylak

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

Have you tried unplugging the TV from the power source for 10 - 15 minutes and see if it helps? If you have not tried it yet, kindly do this to your Roku TV and see if there's any difference after. 

If still no luck, follow the suggestion posted by @RokuMary-F above, kindly contact your TV manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. 

In case, you have a different Roku TV brand, you may refer to this list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos