Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
besweat
Reel Rookie

Re: Pairing my xfinity comcast remote to my roku TV

I have a Hitachi model 55R83 and I would like to use my Xfinity Flex remote. However, when trying to pair it, it will never pair. It will endlessly try new codes, but never successfully connects. How can I get it to allow me to enter the code manually?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

It looks like it uses UEI codes, if you find the steps, try codes 10463 or 10178. Or if by brand try try Admiral or LG. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
besweat
Reel Rookie

Thank you for those codes. If anyone knows the buttons that I can press in order to have the ability to try those codes manually, I would be very interested in knowing these. Otherwise, I can't use this superior remote!

I did find that I can press the Xfinity and Information buttons simultaneously and that allowed me to pair the voice button (only). It then gave me the option to pair the Channel and Volume buttons, but it took me through the endless cycle as mentioned above.

Here's hoping for a solution. I feel like I'm this close... 

0 Kudos

I have tcl roku tv

0 Kudos
Drcmrn
Channel Surfer

Once you pair the remote using the Admiral tv codes you will also get other features by pressing the input key to open the cable app without using the roku remote. Nice find

0 Kudos

TCL

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

So try the tv codes under admiral. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Drcmrn
Channel Surfer

The second admiral code worked for mine. Also, once you do get your remote working you won’t need the Roku remote anymore. Use the X15 tv input button to select cable or any other devices you have hanging off the TCL. Found that by accident. Enjoy...

0 Kudos
besweat
Reel Rookie

Just to clarify, when I said it will "endlessly try new codes"  I meant that it will endlessly try to "search" for new codes. It never finds any and never gives me the opportunity to enter a code manually. It only gives me the option to try again or give up. This is my dilemma. There's not a way to manually enter the code  

0 Kudos

RCV Roku T.v.

0 Kudos