Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmasuec

Is there a Printable Live TV Guide

Jump to solution

Where do I go to (what link) or how do I PRINT OUT the ROKU TV "Live TV Guide" ???   As being older, I have trouble seeing the channel names, and a printed out sheet would help so much.  I would like to have a printed list of the channels and their corresponding numbers.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: PRINTABLE Live TV Guide

Jump to solution

I'm not aware of anything like that from Roku, but local newspapers often have listings and TV guide magazine appears to still exist.  There are also services like zap2it.com and I see that they specifically have a print button.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I'm not aware of anything like that from Roku, but local newspapers often have listings and TV guide magazine appears to still exist.  There are also services like zap2it.com and I see that they specifically have a print button.

0 Kudos
denhamspringsla
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

amen for this question.  although, it would appear that gmasuec and i are the only two people in the world tired of attempting rokus live tv.  all we need is a printed list of channels available to quickly see if we MIGHT be interested in any one channel.  as it stands now, we have to ignore the availability and save ourselves the time and just attend an anger management class!!

denhamspringsla
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

the only way i have found to avoid the tiny undiscernible print when attempting to see what is available on the live tv guide is to select live tv from the home screen (where you will other such breakdowns like continue watching, feature, new this month, etc.) and you will have a discernible visual on what is available. 

0 Kudos
snowyowl52

Jump to solution

I agree! I am so tired of getting up and walking over to the TV because I can't see the channel line-up! Would it really be that difficult for ROKU to provide a way to print out the Live TV Guide? It would help so much. Please.

Benedlr
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

TitanTV has an OTA listing of available channels and descriptions of shows. Don't know if it prints but it covers 6+ hours of viewing.

missiond

Jump to solution
0 Kudos