Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Out of Stock surround speakers. When will they be back in stock? Anyone know??

Now that I have my sound bar I want to purchase the surround sound speakers.  Every were is out of stock.

Anyone know when they will be back in stock??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 7

Can't find roku speakers in stock

I have a Westinghouse Roku Tv. It is veryhard to hear even with the volume turned up to 100 the max. It looks like i need the roku speakers from what i have read. However then i see a soundbar and a streambar but i dont really need the steeaming roku included because i have the roku in my tv. Help pkease, what do i need. Also i havenotbeen able to find roku speakers for sale anywhere, everyone says they are out of stock and no idea when or if they will get more. Help.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Out of Stock surround speakers. When will they be back in stock? Anyone know??

I am wondering the same thing and I cant even reach anyone at Roku to ask because they are not accepting telephone calls at this time. Seriously ?? 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Out of Stock surround speakers. When will they be back in stock? Anyone know??

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Thanks for the info Danny however I have already tried that but I tried it again at your suggestion and they dont reply .

I have also tried calling the customer service phone number and all I get is a recorded message that says because of the situation the customer service dept. is not accepting any telephone calls at this time. 

Customer service doesn't appear to be a very high priority does it?

0 Kudos