Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rlbreeze
Streaming Star

Re: Ota channel guide multiple issues

That sucks Steve. The only issue it fixed for me was the pop up. I can revert back to nautical and it  comes back.

Hope something works for you. I am so freaking happy that its gone on mine. Maybe its a combination of things. I was about to just do a factory reset and try that but that would mean entering all the network stuff etc again.  Good luck!

Rlbreeze
Streaming Star

Found some other theme packs with the same issue .  Just revert to ROKU default and turn tv off and on and it will hopefully Work.

Make sure you go to settings...themes ....theme packs...and select TCL ROCU TV.

Possibly different for non tcl.  But select Roku

0 Kudos

Restored theme to default, the did a power reset and the guide came back - finally! 

0 Kudos
Doug581
Channel Surfer

I have had the same issues with the channel guide popping up randomly, just started happening in the last month or so.

Now I have one additional information channel guide issue. The channel guide shows the wrong channels on two channels for OTA channels. This apparently happened after the local broadcaster changed the channel available in their lineup from Home shopping channel to Grit TV. First it continued to show HSN, then it listed Fox channel programs.

I did a rescan of channels and no correction. But if you disconnect the internet connection from the TV and restart the TV the information channel guide for OTA channels shows the correct channel and info until the TV is reconnected to the internet. It then goes back to showing the wrong channel info.

0 Kudos