Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Onn tv video not streaming.

finally finish setup my Onn Roku tv. Not getting any video on the screen. I have picture when going threw apps and setup. But no video on TV mode or streaming. The sound is working so I know the TV is on. Took a video and picture of it but not sure how to post it on here. Its the Onn Roku 50" 4k under TV. Model number 100012585

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Onn tv video not streaming.

@Mental 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Is this issue happening on a specific channel or does it happen regardless the channel you are streaming? Have you tried removing the channel(s), restarting your TV, then adding the channel back to see if that resolves the issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Onn tv video not streaming.

It didn't matter whether it was on TV mode or streaming. Example i would have picture of Netflix content but would not have video only sound when I selected something to play.

However I did get it to start working normally again once I unplugged the TV for a few mins and plugged it back in. Im waiting to see if it happens again.

0 Kudos