Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pureagony
Channel Surfer

Onn sound bar won’t work with Roku TV

Jump to solution

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a 50” 4K Roku tv u brought this for my gaming … I was trying to set it up it doesn’t come with a hdmi/arc so u tried to turn the audio to optical out setting no sound out the bar and tried the settings and control device bs it didn’t work can someone please tell me how to do it also if I have to buy a hdmi cord can someone explain how to do it so I don’t have any issue

image.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pureagony
Channel Surfer

Re: Onn sound bar won’t work with Roku TV

Jump to solution

image.jpg

For everyone that has this tv tcl Roku 50” and up and there sound bar doesn’t have hdmi on the back use the aux cord to the sound bar and the back of the tv use the input button setting on the remote for the auxiliary and it will automatically work.

image.jpg

image.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Pureagony
Channel Surfer

Re: Onn sound bar won’t work with Roku TV

Jump to solution

image.jpg

For everyone that has this tv tcl Roku 50” and up and there sound bar doesn’t have hdmi on the back use the aux cord to the sound bar and the back of the tv use the input button setting on the remote for the auxiliary and it will automatically work.

image.jpg

image.jpg

0 Kudos