Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tlb1972
Channel Surfer

Re: Onn roku Tv

Mines did the same thing today I had to do a factory reset and now its working again hope this helps

0 Kudos
Visitor45763
Roku Guru

Re: Onn roku Tv vertical line

@Tlb1972 wrote: My verticle lines are now gone after I did a Factory Reset.

That's strange. I would have thought you had a hardware problem. If it comes back, I would assert a warranty claim with Onn. You shouldn't have to do this after just 30 days of ownership. And, if it's a software problem: that's Onn's problem until your warranty is expired (and, if it's a recurring problem like a "lemon," they can't get out of it when warranty expires either.).

Keep your powder dry.

"People are often amazed at how much we’ve done with the number of engineers we’ve got." (Roku CEO Anthony Wood, Austin Statesman, Oct 4, 2019). "Amazed" is one way of putting it.
Cinfull
Reel Rookie

How do you do a factory reset?

0 Kudos
Visitor45763
Roku Guru

home>settings>system>advanced>factory-reset. (There is also a pinhole reset button on the back of your tv if you couldn't see the screen.).

"People are often amazed at how much we’ve done with the number of engineers we’ve got." (Roku CEO Anthony Wood, Austin Statesman, Oct 4, 2019). "Amazed" is one way of putting it.

My tv has a green line I've had it for 12 day's

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Angrywithonn,

Thanks for the post.

This may be related to a hardware issue. Have you contacted your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support?

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or 1-888-412-6886.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Regi7122

Re: Onn roku Tv vertical line

Bought my 70” tv 35 days ago and about a week ago this bold red line appeared down the entire screen, contacted support and they told me to unplug the tv and hold down the power button for 30 seconds before turning back on, that didn’t help at all. I read online and it said to reset the tv, that didn’t work either so I guess I’ll have to file a warranty claim. This seems to be a major problem the this brand tv.

Regi7122

Re: Onn roku Tv red lines on screen

I have contacted support, did some troubleshooting and determined that I would need to file a warranty claim.

0 Kudos
johnsonray345
Channel Surfer

50 in Onn roku tv powering on and off, gray bar on screen

Our 50 inch 4K roku tv started having a big black menu screen pop out from the left side then it would power off and most times power back on, then off and on again and again until it got tired I guess, it recently did it and this 4inch gray bar has come up on the screen and even after a factory reset it isn't cleared up. Tv Bn is 2yrs old and taken care of.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 50 in Onn roku tv powering on and off, gray bar on screen

Hi @johnsonray345,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Have you tried contacting ONN support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can reach them here: https://www.oann.com/contact/ 

Keep us posted with what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos