Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pooch

Onn roku Tv vertical line

Jus bought a new 50in Onn Tv 2 days ago which was working perfectly. Now there is a green vertical line in the screen

20 REPLIES 20
Cinfull
Reel Rookie

Re: Onn roku Tv

I received an ONN Roku Tv for my birthday and it was fine but now I have the same problem, a green line vertically down the screen....

Kmarie59

I have the same problem mine only worked for 30 minutes then here was the green line. Smh
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the note.

Have you tried contacting Onn support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. 

You can reach them here: http://onntvsupport.com/#product_support-2 or 1-888-412-6886.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

Same thing happened with mine and now there’s a blue AND green vertical lines. Right next to each other. Bought in December 

0 Kudos
Fotch80

I purchased the 50” 4K and followed the unwrapping instructions only to turn it on and see the lines too. The protective wrapping was kinda weird too. It seemed like it was underneath the frame rather than stuck on the surface.

0 Kudos
Ebeard

The exact same thing happened to me. Just bought it 4 days ago and it has a line across screen. 

Tlb1972
Channel Surfer

Re: Onn roku Tv vertical line

Had this TV for 30 days and now it has these verticle lines in it.

Tlb1972
Channel Surfer

Re: Onn roku Tv vertical line

My verticle lines are now gone after I did a Factory Reset.😊😊

Tlb1972
Channel Surfer

I had to do a factory reset now the lines are gone hopebthos helps