cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bowen88m
Level 7

Onn Roku tv compatible with Roku wireless speakers

Jump to solution

Ok I have the Onn Roku tv from Walmart and ordered the Roku wireless speakers off Amazon and they don't pair. Then I see that they sell Onn blast Roku wireless speakers, they look identical except it says onn Roku instead of just Roku. So do I have to buy the Onn Roku wireless or is this tv compatible with the regular Roku wireless speakers and I just have a defective pair?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Onn Roku tv compatible with Roku wireless speakers

Jump to solution

@Bowen88m 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

If the issue is still unresolved, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku TV from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Emissary35
Level 13

Jump to solution

I think your first mistake was ordering an Onn Roku TV in the first place.

0 Kudos
Bowen88m
Level 7

Jump to solution

I haven't had any problems with the tv it's been excellent. Actually better than my LG I had before it. The problem is with the Roku speakers. If don't have a solution then why bother commenting. Let me guess you're cool and only buy Apple or Samsung devices. Just because something is expensive doesn't .make it good 😁

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Bowen88m 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

If the issue is still unresolved, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku TV from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Bowen88m
Level 7

Jump to solution

I sent you a PM with the info

0 Kudos