Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vicki313
Reel Rookie

Only one OTA channel available

Jump to solution

Today (Apr 28 2022) my OTA guide is only showing one channel, I don't even see the streaming channels with those enabled. Arrowing up and down on the remote does nothing either when in the guide or from the show on TV. I have reset from the settings menu and via the remote, rescanned channels, unplugged the TV, manually checked for system updates (my last update is from Dec 16 2021), and confirmed fast TV start is disabled. Any ideas or something I missed? I very much do not want to factory reset.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hague

Re: Only one OTA channel available

Jump to solution

We resolved this on our machine...

on LIVE TV...while on the channel guide,  While on the far left column of the channel guide,  hit the * button for options.  and FILTER was an option. We selected ALL CHANNELS.

Then EVERYTHING showed up, tons more than expected, but we could scroll back to our normal channels and add them to favorites.

Give FILTER a try 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hague

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue here. unplugged, rescanned, only see channel 452. nothing else.  Scanner said it found channels, but nothing is displayed for live tv.

Was working fine yesterday.

0 Kudos
hague

Jump to solution

We resolved this on our machine...

on LIVE TV...while on the channel guide,  While on the far left column of the channel guide,  hit the * button for options.  and FILTER was an option. We selected ALL CHANNELS.

Then EVERYTHING showed up, tons more than expected, but we could scroll back to our normal channels and add them to favorites.

Give FILTER a try 

hague

Jump to solution

2022-04-28 23.16.58.JPG2022-04-28 23.17.15.JPG2022-04-28 23.17.27.JPG

0 Kudos
Vicki313
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This solved my problem. Thank you!!

0 Kudos