Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cadis
Level 7

OTA channels all making noise and no clear sound from em

Pls I need help. Now I am taking this serious. Ever since i bought this roku tv, I did auto scan for OTA frequency channels and all channels found have good picture quality but all with buzzing thundering sounds. Good sound playing from USB, casting, AV cables and over HDMI. But the antenna tv channels sound all buzzing. I need help please

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: OTA channels all making noise and no clear sound from em

@Cadis 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It seems like they may be an issue with your TV antenna if all your other inputs are working fine. Have you tried connecting and reconnecting your TV antenna, or trying another TV antenna to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cadis
Level 7

Hello, thanks for the guide.

I did all that, changed the antenna, rescan using the auto scan. Use another cable for the antenna and so on. Its still the same thing. Problem unresolved

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Cadis 

Thanks for the update.

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, we would recommend contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos