Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wolf68k
Channel Surfer

OTA channel information is wrong

I have an Insignia TV with built in Roku. About a year or so ago MeTV changed channel frequency. It moved to what was once a Spanish channel. After a scan to find it on it's new channel, the channel information is in Spanish even though the broadcast is in English. I've tried doing a few more scans to see if that would fix it and it didn't.

Then about 6-7 months ago, could be longer, MeTV rolled out MeTV+ channel which is comes in directly after MeTV's channel number. MeTV+ has completely different content. The strange part is that not only is the channel guide information for METV+ also in Spanish but it's a copy of MeTV. So if MeTV is airing MASH then the guide says that MeTV+ is also airing MASH.

I've gone so far as to do a factory reset and the most that happens is for a brief period of time MeTV will show the channel information in English then switch to Spanish. Mean while MeTV+ will do the same for the language part but still clone what it thinks is airing on MeTV.

Insignia Model: NS-24DR220NA18

Roku TV: 5410X

Software version: 10.5.0-build 4120-20