Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shokolatco
Channel Surfer

[OS 11.5] Roku TV: stuck in "Live TV" panel after software update

Jump to solution

I have a Sharp Roku TV model LC-65LBU591C. It got a software update through the settings menu and after it was completed successfully, the TV restarted and after showing the logo, the Live TV pannel appeared asking to connect an antenna and search for channels. If I choose to cancel, nothing happens. I cannot skip to the home screen or go to the settings or anything else. It always shows the Live TV panel. I never used the TV Live option and I don't have an antenna. I use the TV mainly for presentation through HDMI cable. I wonder if this is a bug with the software update and how I can resolve this issue.

PS: Reseting the TV by pressing the reset button at the back of the TV did not work. Plugging out the TV for a few minutes and pressing the power button for 15 seconds also did not work.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: [OS 11.5] Roku TV: stuck in "Live TV" panel after software update

Jump to solution

@shokolatco
Thanks for the post.

When trying to perform a factory reset, please make sure to press and hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on screen.

For more detailed information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: System restart or factory reset your Roku

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on screen so we can better understand the issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@shokolatco
Thanks for the post.

When trying to perform a factory reset, please make sure to press and hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on screen.

For more detailed information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: System restart or factory reset your Roku

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on screen so we can better understand the issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
shokolatco
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Factory reset by pressing the reset button for more than 30 seconds solved the issue. Thanks.