Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ressurex19
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 11.5] Home screen only shows in top left corner

I am the original poster of this and I have yet to receive help with this problem at all. No replys from Roku support/tech team whatsoever. I did find a temporary fix for it myself. When you get done using whatever is on the HDMI that shrinks the screen when pressing the home button just do this. Instead of pressing the home button turn the power off on the tv remote and turn it back on after a few seconds and you should be back at the Roku home screen FULL SCREEN. It's worked for me since this problem started happening. Hope we all get some help with this cause it is rather annoying to know this problem is happening to others and no fixes or updates have been given.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Lrebecchi @Bill_R1

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-image of the issue occurring so we can better understand the issue

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to look into further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mlattyak
Reel Rookie

Same issue. It just started a few days ago.

TCL model - 65R613

Hardware ID - 7121X

serial # - YS00CD236384

software ver. - 11.5.0 build 4312-30

device ID - FW29DC236384

0 Kudos
Mlattyak
Reel Rookie

image.jpg

image.jpg

0 Kudos
mightymj88

I am now experiencing the same issue as well. Mine happens when switching from any of the HDMI inputs. Extremely frustrating.

0 Kudos
Bill_R1
Reel Rookie

I submitted the info Roku support requested a few weeks ago.  As others have stated I doubt there will be any response to my info I submitted or the home screen display problem.  My issue is happening on a TCL Roku TV.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Bill_R1 

Thanks for the post. 

It doesn't look like you've provided the information we have requested in this thread. Once we have your information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Mlattyak 

Thanks for the post and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to look into further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
m4570d0n
Channel Surfer

Having the same problem on my TCL 55S517 as of yesterday. 

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi  @m4570d0n,

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? How long has the issue been occurring? Could you send us a photo or screenshot? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

As a first step, could you try restarting your Roku player, go to Settings > System > System restart to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos