Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMaccaron
Binge Watcher

[OS 10.5] TCL Roku TV keeps going back to TV logo screen

Same Thing with my 50" 4k Tcl Roku TV my whole TV is bricked they had me factory reset it and now it won't even stay on long enough for it to get back to the home page it was all after this update. Please roll it back or give us another fixed update so I can use my TV.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
TMaccaron
Binge Watcher

Re: [OS 10.5] TCL Roku TV keeps going back to TV logo screen

Honestly that is what I am hoping for myself I finally got it to reset after 9 times, but it's still doing the same thing and my test useless it will literally just turn off and keep reseting the TV rokus support was no help and neither was TLCs I informed them others are having the same issues after the update and they kinda pushed me off. It's so frustrating.

0 Kudos
TMaccaron
Binge Watcher

It all started with the update killing my HD ports now this issue

0 Kudos
TMaccaron
Binge Watcher

This is the screen it keeps going back to 10.5.0 keeps making my TV shut down and go to the startup screen10.5.0 keeps making my TV shut down and go to the startup screen

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@TMaccaron

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing?
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
TMaccaron
Binge Watcher

Roku TV: C105X

TCL Model: 50S423

Serial Number: X00000YSA6M3 or 1912NTX000473A00981 

Software Version: 10.5.0 build 4201-93

Device ID: S036D9DSA6M3

I Can not provide a tracking # this issue does not occur on any specific channel it will happen when I am just sitting still on the Home screen the TV or doing anything. The TV will just keep restarting itself and going back to the screen I posted earlier. Please do something about this been without a TV game system and paid subscriptions for a while now and I am not pleased at all.

Raider11

Was there a solution to this problem? My Roku TV is doing the same thing now and it is up to date but won’t stay off the Roku TV screen. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Raider11

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already tried to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos