Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Psugalen
Binge Watcher

[OS 10.5] Roku TVs experiencing connectivity/loading channel issues

I have a roku TV C105X model which I don't think is listed with the other affected ones here, but I am certainly having the same exact connectivity issues. I have been checking frequently for new updates that will hopefully roll me back to the previous software version but I have not seen any updates since November 19th.

97 REPLIES 97
Psugalen
Binge Watcher

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TVs experiencing connectivity/loading channel issues

I keep checking but don't see any updates to roll me back to the previous version so how do I PM this person?

martyalee
Channel Surfer

You have to log into this forum. Once you log in, an envelope will appear next to the circle in the upper right corner. Clicking the envelope will get you into the pm system. Click on the Sent tab and the option for sending a new pm will be available.

Psugalen
Binge Watcher

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

I don't understand, I just checked manually for an update and it claims that I have the most updated system update of 10.5.0

srandyt
Channel Surfer

@martyaleeI finally got to send a msg. I had to reply to another post before I had enough status to be allowed to message.

Psugalen
Binge Watcher

I have seen some people mention a rollback but I have no idea how that is working because to this day when I check for any updates it says I am still current since November 19th with the unfortunately misbehaving software version. I would love to be rolled back.

Psugalen
Binge Watcher

Thank you for this post! I have been messaging back-and-forth and asking when I can have this option.  I keep checking and hoping, maybe not for everyone just yet

Lane03
Roku Guru

@Psugalen wrote:

Thank you for this post! I have been messaging back-and-forth and asking when I can have this option.  I keep checking and hoping, maybe not for everyone just yet

I think if you message Danny (Roku employee) your serial number, he can force your device to get the rollback update.

Psugalen
Binge Watcher

That's exactly what I have been doing and provided him all that info.  Awaiting response.

Lane03
Roku Guru

You may also be able to roll back by going into the secret menu (directions below), but probably best to wait for Danny.

Press the Home button five times, press the Fast Forward (FF) three times, press the Rewind (RW) button twice.