Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wedriscoll
Binge Watcher

Re: Latest 10.5 revision fixed NONE of my issues. How about you?

But for them to provide us that they need to actually acknowledge that they are looking into this. The silence on the community since all the older threads were marked “resolved” has been disgusting. 

0 Kudos
MichaelS1
Binge Watcher

Re: Latest 10.5 revision fixed NONE of my issues. How about you?

Yeah I've messaged Roku Danny about this, and was only given generic responses, but was never once offered any solution. They don't care at all and probably assume that we are only a tiny percent of users that are experiencing issues. They will not do anything other than follow a script. Never buying Roku again for anything, never had a TV update break things so spectacularly.

Tvuserinwi
Reel Rookie

A Fix Needs to Be Prioritized

Guys you have made me decide to make my latest TV purchase not to include Roku.  The 10.5 update breaking my TCL tv and no fix for almost 2 months for not just me but so many others.  Just a casual we are working on it post?  This should have been priority #1 for your customers and our experience. 

Maxime64
Binge Watcher

Re: A Fix Needs to Be Prioritized

I try for weeks to move the situation with roku. They do nothing about it ! This is frustrating. I’m planning to return my tcl tv monday and get the C1 oled and say bye bye to the roku products and problems. 

Ryder05

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

What is the problem when Paramount (not the Plus) will not load on Roku tv?  I have tried to load Version3.27 Build 202. Are others having problems. It just spins, will not load. Who owns this problem? Roku or Paramount?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ryder05,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We are aware of an issue impacting playback on some selected channels and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our Roku team is hard at work in investigating and would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. 

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Wedriscoll
Binge Watcher

@RokuMary-F “select channels?” As stated I can’t get my TCL Roku TV to stream Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime; FUBO or Hulu. That doesn’t sound “select” that sounds like a major issue, yet the last correspondence I got from Roku was dated 12/10/2021. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi there @Wedriscoll,

Saw your post!

Our team has continued investigating the issue affecting Roku devices with connectivity/loading channels and is hoping to have a further resolution soon.

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Wedriscoll
Binge Watcher

@RokuMary-F “actively?” No update since 12/10 to a trouble ticket, no reply for several weeks to comments, closing threads as “resolved” without verifying that all issues are resolved? Why isn’t it possible to back off the 10.5 update to see if that is indeed the problem?

dbarradas
Reel Rookie

I've recently moved to Canada and purchased a HiSense Roku TV.  Close to a month ago, I've unwrapped the TV and set it up for the first time.

Thus far, I am still unable to stream video in any app I've tried, including Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, WeatherNews, CBCNews, etc. As of now, it justs feels like a purchased a defective item. The TV has already updated to v10.5 build 4210, but the issues still remain.

I am holding on to the device in the hope that you can actually solve this issue, but I am now starting to become less optimistic that a solution will be made available anytime soon. Does anyone have an update regarding this matter?

0 Kudos