Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fishface
Streaming Star

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Sorry to hear and see this issue - glad I bought an Allstate warranty on my TCL Roku TV.

JonLenn249

Good Evening 

I have a Roku Sharp TV 5303X.  I have been having problems with all pay TV apps (Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc.) since my TV updated last weekend.  The free TV apps (Pluto, Shout TV. etc.) seem to be working.  I tried the "fix" for Roku TVs 7XXX does not work for my TV.  I tried it and I am still experiencing the same problems.  I also have a Roku Streambar Pro 9101R2 hooked up to a different TV that has also been experiencing problems within the last week although not as bad as the TV.  

MissG2021
Reel Rookie

That's right Roku community. Every single one is of my TVs is a Roku bought 2 to 7 years ago. What about us? How are you going to fix this annoying problem? I am so glad YouTube is ok. This is unacceptable. Push the version 10.0 to all TVs and let's be done with this. I like to watch CNBC without the channel shutting down and losing sound and BTW I've already deleted and reinstalled the app.

Apps aren't loading at all on my roku tv C232X version 10.5.0

Model number C232X 

Serial number X00100wkylww 

Software version 10.5.0 build 4201-94

Time stamp:2021-11-26t17:00:39Z

Issue ID WW-474780

RowdyAce1

TCL Roku TV 5121X

since Monday 11/22 cannot do continous play. After each episode on Amazon Prime I get error message “oops something has gone wrong”  l can hear the program in the background but only way to get to it is to go to home and log back in. 

marco1234
Channel Surfer

I am having the same issues with my Roku TV

ROKU TV: C112X
TCL Model: 43S525
Software Ver: 10.5.0 Build 4201-93

Also all the channels on the live TV Antenna shows only 1 bar of signal strength. CBS (channel 2 used to be 4 bars strong). This only happened right after the update. The Antenna has not moved and still in place.

castlerook

I've been unable to use Disney+ for the last week and a half and my 4-year-old is not happy. Tried everything I could think of, including a complete system restart of my admittedly old Roku LT. Decided to upgrade to a Roku Premiere, which arrived today, I've installed it, and still no Disney+. Very frustrated. I've checked for system updates and I do not have a rollback option.

Jess8030

Hello,

I am still having the same issue everyone else is having. Please provide us with a way to rollback the software ASAP! My tv information is below. 

Thank you,

Jessica

RokuTV: 5101X

TCL Model: 32S4610R

Software version: 10.5.0 build 4201-08

Device ID 2N64A0809170

ptfedave

My Sharp Roku TV purchased in 2015 works fine with the update but my Sharp Roku TV purchase in 2018 does not work with the update.  What's up with that?

0 Kudos
dsg76
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV Wifi connectivity problems after 10.5 update?

I have a 4 series and I’ve been experiencing a lot of buffering while watching streaming apps (built in). 
TV has been solid for almost a year and no other network changes.  Problems started right after the update.  
AppleTV app seems the most affected.  

0 Kudos