Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VTHokie96
Roku Guru

Re: OTA Signal Level Indicator Inaccurate after SW 10.5.0 Build 4201-30

Jump to solution

Keep in mind, this (antenna alignment) will become even more critical as ATSC 3.0 w/ 4K UHD & HD sound for broadcast TV is rolled out throughout the US.

0 Kudos
SamIAm100
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on OTA antenna

Jump to solution

Same here. One bar out of five despite having a decent signal strength (for picking up stations as usual). We need a fix to show the correct antenna signal strength.

TV Model TCL 50S421 (Roku TV C124X) Software 10.5.0 build 4201-93

abertbrown

Re: Antenna Signal After OS 10.5 update

Jump to solution

There are a lot of streaming gadgets that help the TCM application including Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Firestick. You can likewise utilize their administrations through Android TV or any iOS gadget as your foundation and is additionally accessible on Comcast yet with an extra charge. Other taking part suppliers for the Watch TCM application incorporate a portion of the significant link and satellite administrations organizations in any semblance of Cox, AT&T Uverse, Dish, Verizin FiOS, Spectrum, and a few other provincial link administrations organizations.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My tv doing the same . After this update. What’s the solution?

ThorGod59
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I received a message from Roku 2 or 3 days ago saying that they are working on it. 

Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

"Has nothing to do with TCL, this is a Roku firmware issue as TCL does not develop the firmware !"

Strange, as I spent several hours over several weeks talking to a TCL engineer on this issue.

Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

"My tv doing the same . After this update. What’s the solution?"

Nothing until TCL writes a software update to fix. TCL has expressed zero concern to fix this.

Pedro123
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

"I received a message from Roku 2 or 3 days ago saying that they are working on it. "

Well if that's true then they've been "working on it" for over a year.

Don't hold your breath.

sportman77

Jump to solution

Same here. I used to get the signal strength bars all the time but now only one bar no matter where I move the antenna. Makes it VERY hard to gauge where my antenna should be. I wish I could roll back these updates.

mitoben69
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on OTA antenna

Jump to solution

Same here, both my roku tvs updated today, all over air channels one bar, but the quality of channels are still good.