Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Twrecks

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on OTA antenna

Jump to solution

I have the same issue

0 Kudos
Gripsz
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I find it a little odd that someone that has Never Posted that they had a Problem - in 28 pages of posts,  comes on here stating it's fixed. hmmm, Doubtful.

WallyB47
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Odd is being nice. I only know my problem persists and has ever since the last update of 10.5.0 Build 4210.

0 Kudos
ThorGod59
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Gripsz wrote:

I find it a little odd that someone that has Never Posted that they had a Problem - in 28 pages of posts,  comes on here stating it's fixed. hmmm, Doubtful.

I have to agree with you.  There is too many people having the same problem. 

0 Kudos
c-dude
Reel Rookie

Re: Antenna Signal After OS 10.5 update

Jump to solution

@c-dude 

Well...

After 5 days of OTA signal indicator working, my TCL Roku TV 8116X has slipped back to "one bar land" and i'm not seeing signal strength any longer.

Tried to run an update (there was none, not even channel updates) and then did a restart of the TV, to no avail.

Please send the code back that you sent me on January 5th! it worked well...

0 Kudos
Musoka
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

This has become comical at this point. The TVs all know how much signal they are actually getting as evidenced in the antenna secret menu. How long does it take to correct the TV explorer portion to just interpret the data correctly? I'm embarrassed for the times I've recommended roku over the years. And I'm truly dumbfounded at how this company thinks leaving this (and many other) problems broken for 3.5 months now is fine. But yeah it's been pretty funny watching this all. I've seen people in the past say the meters will work for a time, once in a blue moon. This isn't new, they still haven't worked on or fixed this. Otherwise we'd have one of their robots (or mentally broken individuals?) that run the forum on here cheering and asking us to do the work of testing the fix for them since they only have like twelve employees running on a multi billion dollar budget. 

Nemo288
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

2021 TCL 55R635 Roku TV A113X Software 10.5.0 build 4201-88

Still no antenna signal meter as of today. (It has actually never worked).

I don't consider this a fatal flaw but it sure is annoying.

0 Kudos
rukiafan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

it's still working on my onn roku tv but no telling how long it will

0 Kudos
Mike-E
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

My signal meter hasn't worked since the last update, over 1 year ago.

0 Kudos
Wmk
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I've had luck getting it to work. Read my posts.

0 Kudos