Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wmk
Binge Watcher

Re: Antenna Signal After OS 10.5 update

Jump to solution

If you understood my last post I said I didn't use the secret code. Someone else posted that and another tried it and said it worked. Why don't you try reading the posts. It's not my fault you broke your tv probably monkeying around with it.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Antenna Signal After OS 10.5 update

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that we have identified the issue and this issue will be resolved in a future update. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

To avoid further confusion on this thread, we will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Musoka
Roku Guru

Antenna issues after firmware update 10.5

Jump to solution

It's been 4 MONTHS! I see "rokudanny" took it upon himself to close an unresolved thread merely saying that are aware and it would be fixed at some point. Shame on this company. If you think this is an OK way to treat customers, power to you. Everyone else, dump this garbage, recommend against roku, block all their ads via blocker dns services, router settings, whatever you can. This company burns through half their warranty period before fixing active issues.

paul55wow

Re: Signal Strength Bars stopped working after Roku Channel downloaded on Antenna app.

Jump to solution

i think meter for signal strength is giving incorrect information on antenna, i have tcl s525 roku tv 43 inch, the picture is normal with no issues, the meter is incorrect.  Just ignore signal strength meter for OTA tv.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Signal Strength Bars stopped working after Roku Channel downloaded on Antenna app.

Jump to solution

Roku is fixing this problem.

Solved: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on OTA antenna - Page 31 - Roku Community You can read Danny's reponse on page 31.

0 Kudos